Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Catching Up

A ton has transpired in the last month...a wedding, the honeymoon, and now marital bliss. Everyone told me that it would fly by and they were right. Thinking back I wish everything would have gone in slow motion so not to miss anything. It could not have been better, the wedding was beautiful and thanks again to everyone that came.


After the wedding in the LDS Las Vegas Temple, and the reception at The Las Vegas Country Club we were off to Kauai. The Grand Hyatt was incredible, and we did tons fun stuff...helicopter tour, snorkeling, catamaran ride up the Nepali coast, kayaking, and yeah lots of fun stuff. It was super hard to come back, but lucky for us we both have jobs we enjoy.


The next couple of weekends were busy as well. My little stud brother's mission farewell, and another reception in Reno. Now that we are finally back it's a matter of getting settled into the house. I don't understand how newlywed people can have so much stuff. We'll get it figured out.

I hope to get some more photos of the past months events soon.

2 comments:

Morph This said...

Love that you guys are here! Welcome Welcome.. Can't wait to see the trip to California to visit your greatest friends post!

hugs
Jenny

Mands Glenn said...

Ben and Laura- Your wedding was beautiful and I see that my sweet sister Jenn got you onto blogging. I love it. She is recruiting everyone. Have fun with it and check out ours every once in awhile. Mand and Jordan!