Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hello San Diego




Last Sunday I headed down to sunny San Diego for the Crittenden Mortgage Broker Conference. On the way down I took the I-5 south a little too far south and almost ended up in Mexico, unfortunately Jordan wasn't up for Tijuana. The opening on Monday was very interesting, only about 200 guys, but most were very legitimate. Even though most of them were legit, it was so funny to hear them brag about the deals they had done; probably a lot like old men talking about their last fishing trip. I did expect it to be bigger but after talking with some of the guys I was not disappointed, we will definitely get some good business from this conference.




Just a quick interesting fact from the world renowned news anchor Ron Burgandy, "San Diego is originally translated as meaning The Whales Vagina." I bet most of you didn't know that.

2 comments:

Morph This said...

Ben.. just because you are married now that doesn't mean you get to throw around the word vagina like that.

Also.. we live right by the five.. why was there not a stop by?

Mands Glenn said...

ANCHOR MAN! Dang Traveling Man- Chicago,London, S.diego. So fun. I love checking out your blog.