Wednesday, May 27, 2009

4 months old and growing...

Our little man turned 4 months old on May 8th and weighed 14 lbs 6 oz and was 25 1/2 inches long. It's amazing how much they change in just a short amount of time. He talks all the time -  I didn't know a little baby had so much to say!! He can roll over from his stomach to his back and can sit up for a short amount of time by himself. Our very serious baby even laughs and smiles a lot. It's so much fun to see his personality.
We decided to take him swimming for the first time a couple of weeks ago and this was his reaction:

I can't really blame him - the water was really cold. I wouldn't even get in!


He has also tried rice cereal. Although I'm not sure how much he has actually tasted. Most of it ended up on his face and chin. 

He is such a fun little boy and I can't believe he'll be 5 months old in just 1 week!


4 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

My goodness he is such a cute little bugger! I want to squeeze!!

Amanda said...

It was so much fun seeing you guys and your adorable little boy! Thanks for being so awesome!

Mands Glenn said...

He is one handsome little guy. I love the reaction to the water. They either love it or hate it. He is such a great combination of the two of you good looking people. Miss you guys!

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Ben you guys need to bring that kid out here so he can hang with his new buds Max and Dane. He's getting huge I'm surprised Ben hasn't taken him on a century ride yet.