Saturday, March 08, 2008

Speed Racer & Local Spot to Score

`



I don't know what's better the one piece race suit or the gold helmet. On top of looking the part this sucker has skills on the track; lets just say there were new records set last night at the Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix. I'm still not sure why the track operator was unhappy when Anthony did his victory doughnut through the grass after his lap, isn't that what all the big Nascar guys do?

We then headed to an old Vegas favorite Luv-It Frozen Custard; not ice cream...Custard! The location across from the Stratosphere couldn't be more perfect, you can satisfy that sweet tooth and then score some crack across the street. And if cracks not your thing you can head over to one of the hourly motels or just get married at one of the ten wedding chapels in the area. Hey you can't beat the custard and if you don't step on an old needle in the parking lot it's well worth the trip.

7 comments:

-KJ said...

Sounds pretty ideal. We just got ourselves some tasty Nielson's Custard tonight. Mmmmmmmm. No crack needles in sight unfortunately.

The White Clan said...

Dude I wish that I could have Luv-its. That is an Adams family favorite. I am so jealous!

Anthony and Krista said...

thank you for taking a picture of "A"in his race car gear, he has been looking forward to wearing that get-up for the past year to the mini grand prix. Now we can forever remember how amazing he looked in it!

Ben said...

Amazing is a understatement... I loved the fact that the suit was intended for a little guy like me but he poured himself into it somehow. Be honest did he have to grease himself up to get into it? How about that buldge? I caught Laura staring a few times.

-KJ said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Taylor said...

Don't forget, if while eating your custard you are in the mood for some topless entertainment Luv-it's shares the parking lot with the Olympic Gardens. What a great evening.

Ben said...

In the spirt of keep the post rated for family viewing I didn't mention that we stopped by OGs afterwards. I mean come on we're just trying to help support single mothers.