Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weston at 2 Months

Yesterday was a tough day for Weston. He had his two month appointment and was given his first set of shots. I swear he was mad at us for the rest of the day. He would wake up from his naps screaming and would not calm down. He would scream for 30 minutes to an hour and then fall back asleep. By 4 p.m. he forgave us and was smiling and playing again.

Here are his current measurements:  11 lbs, 11 oz (50th percentile); 22 1/2 inches long (30th percentile); and his head measures 15 inches (10th percentile - I think the girl measured wrong because he seems to have a big head to me. Maybe it's just his cubby cheeks that have me fooled.)

Here are some new pictures of the little chunk. Thank you cousin Aubrey for his "I love NY" onesie. He loves it!!














10 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

Oh my goodness. He is so big. Gettin some chubbs on him. I love it.

Mands Glenn said...

He is so handsome! I think we might just have to set up Lola and Weston some day. She is in the 90th percentile with her head size so she can make up for his small cute head.He is such a great combination of the two of you. Cute Cute!

-KJ said...

His head isn't big! He's perfect!!! Shots are the saddest things ever. I think it is worse when they hit 2 because they understand what the word "shot" means. It turns into a wrestling/screaming match. The long worn out naps always make up for it. Just make sure the baby sleeps too. :P

The White Clan said...

What a cute little chunker! And I have to say I am glad you post pictures more often. I love it! I am still quite sad though that i haven't seen him in person.

McEwen Family said...

What a cute cute boy! I love how big he is getting! Glad he is such a big and healthy boy! love the photos!

mutze handknit by ashley said...

Love him. He is becoming such a big boy. Can't wait for our next park date. Ash

aubrey. said...

aw i LOVE it! you guys are way too sweet to put him in that!
he is so adorable and I am coming to vegas and hope I get to meet him!

Laura said...

Aubrey- when are you coming?? We can't wait to see you!!

aubrey. said...

I'll be there in two weeks! I fly in late Thursday the 9th and leave on the red eye after Easter!
We've got to go to lunch or dinner or something fun!

Laura said...

We will definitely need to get together. Can't wait to see you!