Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day gift

As most of you know I'm not a crafty person, although I try to be. For Father's day this year Lauren, Ben's sister, and I decided to get a little crafty for the gifts for the Grandpa's. I thought they turned out pretty cute and they weren't that hard. The hardest part was taking the pictures of the boys!!

I think we are going to have to do this for the Grandma's for Christmas.

I got this idea from I'm not that creative to come up with this on my own.


Veronica said...

That is so cute! I'll have to steal that one!

Mands Glenn said...

Totally going to steal the idea. Thanks! Looks so cute and crafty!

Amanda said...

ah! i was so surprised not to see a green frog that i wasn't even sure i had the right blog! haha ;)
i miss you & those little munchkins of yours- give them a big hug for me!
& that is such an adorable present idea- i love things like that!