Friday, September 16, 2011

Summer Adventures Part 1

I'm so far behind in blogging!! I'm so impressed with the people that are able to take care of their kids, clean their house, work out, blog, and do everything else that life throws at them. It amazes me because I feel like there are so many of you that are able to do it. I obviously am not able to do it all, but I am trying.
So here is a quick summary of our summer adventures!

In July we went down to my home of Baton Rouge, Louisiana where I was able to spend time with my family and friends. I love Louisiana and look forward to this trip every year. This year I was able to go with my sister and her kids to the Global Wildlife Center, just outside of Hammond. It was so fun and Weston had a blast feeding the animals, especially the giraffes.

Weston with Patrick, Will, and Phillip




We were able to spend some time in Baton Rouge at Grandmommy and Paw Paw's house.

Weston and Paw Paw

After spending time in Baton Rouge, we headed down to Gulf Shores, Alabama for a week. I love the south!!!
back: Phil, Elizabeth, Tricia, Dad, Mom, James, Me, John
Front: Phillip, Patrick, Will, and, Weston (Ben was taking the picture)



My little swimmer!


No comments: