Sunday, September 18, 2011

Summer Adventures Part 2

After being down in Bayou country we came back to Vegas for a few weeks and then headed up to Utah for Ben's brother Aaron's wedding. We had so much fun seeing everybody especially Lauren, Travis and the boys. It had been way too long since the last time we saw them. Weston was in heaven with his cousins.

After the wedding in Logan I braved it and drove to Reno without Ben. (He flew back to Vegas). I use the term "brave" very loosely. Lauren actually drove the whole way while I entertained the boys, so it was really very easy. If I had to do it by myself, I would be saying something else completely!

I stayed in Reno for a week; Ben flew to Reno for the Wedding reception, and then we drove back to Vegas together. Ben's mom did a beautiful job with the reception. I know she had some stressful times, but it all came together perfectly. We had so much fun with Ben's family!! Thank you for the memories!

This picture is  from when we were in New Orleans, but for some reason I could not put it on the last post - Weston giving a kiss to the crawfish! I love LA!!!
Travis, Eric, Lauren, James, Christel, and Ben (Logan, Utah)
The happy couple! Jessica and Aaron
Papa and Grandma with the Grandkids
Caitlin and Weston playing at the reception
Papa and the boys making s'mores
Cole, Weston, and Jackson playing in Grandma and Papa's backyard
The Andersons and the Millers


We had so much fun this summer with both of our families. We are so blessed to have such amazing people in our lives.
Summer is over but are our adventures? Not quite! We are still going to Hawaii at the end of the month and Disneyland in October. So excited!

4 comments:

McEwen Family said...

Ummm this is pretty awesome that you're back! I know I saw you all summer but I didn't get all the details on your trips so I love reading your posts! Such cute pics, I just love your boys!!! So jealous of your upcoming trips as well!

Darci Buhl said...

When are you going to Disney land? We are going Halloween weekend. Maybe we will see you there?!?

Amanda said...

Ahhhh I miss you & your boys!!

abo-bder said...



شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض