Thursday, June 28, 2007

Time to Fight Back


One of the joys of road riding is the constant honking by drivers. Someone please let me know if I'm misinformed but I thought bikes were allowed on the street. It seems as thought it especially bad here in Vegas. Yesterday I not only got the honk, but this idiot in an 82 La Baron tried to edge me into the gutter. He had no traffic on his left and I have no idea what caused this guy to do it. Typically I would honor this move with the bird and shout back some friendly words. Unfortunately you can't do this in Vegas anymore, not only will you get run off the road but the driver may decide to shank or shoot you.
Maybe riders in Vegas should ban together and get strapped. I wonder how a jerk driver would feel if I countered his honk with some hot lead. Here's a million dollar idea for someone out there; a jersey with a built-in holster.

I just wish we could all get along (and share the road)!

1 comment:

Morph This said...

I learned this about Vegas the weekend of your wedding.. I still have the key on the side of my car to prove it.. yes Baker still has not fixed it for me.. glad your weren't shot.