Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Brian Head Weekend

So the trip to Brian Head was intended as mountain bike trip (and to listen to conference); mother nature had other plans. It ended up snowing so we pretty much stayed inside and relaxed. There was a heated game of Monopoly, a little Yahtzee, and a lot of Mexican Dominoes. The poor sucker Anthony had even gone down to California to pick up his new bike for this weekend and ended up not being able to ride. For the record this has been the third weekend in a row that was spoiled by the weather.

When the weather did break we got outside for a few games of paintball. I got ruined in every game.

It ended up being a fun weekend. Thanks again to Mr. and Mrs Harber for letting us come up and for the great food.

3 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Looked like so much fuN! I love the first picture of the HARD CORE ladies with their guns. I am totally missing the snow now that we are in Az. Looked so nice and chilly!

-KJ said...

So, no sign of Big Foot this time? I heard he got you and Lauren really good! We are still waiting for a sighting.

Ben said...

Yeah it got me pretty good; I can't imagine if I saw that thing running through the trees.