Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ford Ironman 70.3 Oceanside, California

It's official... I'm registered!

I've debated for the last few weeks about doing the 1/2 Ironman in Oceanside, California. It's a huge jump from doing sprint distance triathlons but I had to just commit and register for the event. I have almost 6 months to prepare myself, and trust me I'll need every day.

  • 1.2 mile swim
  • 56 mile bike
  • 13.1 mile run
If you know Anthony please take the opportunity to let him know how much you would like to see him register for this event. I have attempted to get him to register by a combination of bribery, betting and flattery (trust me he hasn't not registered cause he's scared, this man is a fierce competitor). This obviously hasn't worked so far so see what your persuasion can do.

1 comment:

-KJ said...

HEY! I got your site address from Lauren!
You guys are hardcore!!!
Are you doing the Kokopeli trail in the spring? Mountain biking of course? I think Kev just registered for it.
Anywho, I just wanted to say hi!!! I have links to Brock, Ry, Eric, Chelsea, Stacey, Bryce, Taylor... come see.