Friday, May 16, 2008

Botox Lifts: The Next Breast Thing?

http://wcbstv.com/video/?id=112359@wcbs.dayport.com



No offence to any of you that have partaken in the botox trend but the above video is just too weird. Our society must put an unbelievable amount of pressure on people to the point where they're willing to inject poison into their bodies to look good.

What's next? Are men going to follow in Dave Chappell's foots steps and botox their balls to take the wrinkles out? In the words of Mr. Chappell, "They're smooth as eggs!"




3 comments:

aubrey. said...

oh no im such a hippie! (-)minus the free love and drugs. this idea is no good!

The White Clan said...

WHen it comes down to it, I would rather do the surgery. I am definatly not a needle person. And every 6 months, HA, I would rather one painful time, then constant results.

-KJ said...

Oh Dave Chappell! I love me some Black White Supremacist!

I think it's pretty funny. You may take your words back if Laura ever has to roll her puppies up to put them in her bra! Hahaha! (Sorry Laura, I am sure that will never happen!)